Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-20-2018, 11:58 PM   #1
Aerie
Aerie began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Turn off scroll to switch between virtual library tabs?

If the cursor is over the virtual library tabs and I use the scroll wheel it switches tabs. Is there a way for me to stop that happening? Because I would really prefer to disable that if I can.

I searched for answers before posting but didn't find anything that related to this, my apologies if I missed something obvious. Thanks for any help!
Aerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:15 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, that behavior comes from Qt, the graphics toolkit calibre uses. As far as I know, there is no way to prevent this, short of overriding the event handler in the widget, which is rather too much work.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 02:24 AM   #3
Aerie
Aerie began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Nuts, that's screwed me up a bunch of times -since it's not always obvious I've accidentally moved to a different library- and I was hoping there was an easy way to stop that happening.

Thank you anyway!
Aerie is offline   Reply With Quote