Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-22-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Neko-Chan's T-Shirt list

...well, we did get a llama for Neko!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 09:08 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
"learn to love your left hand too."
- Patricia
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2008, 11:38 PM   #3
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
"eat more doughnuts"
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:15 AM   #4
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Ah, good. Very helpful.

"Dessert Island eBook Café," anyone?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:58 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

obviously.
Advert
Old 08-23-2008, 08:26 AM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
"The penis is a dead giveaway"
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:27 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, and I forgot, bookishdreamer's contribution to my current sig':

"A gibbon's fingers weren't designed for the banjo strings"
Old 08-23-2008, 08:28 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

oh ! speaking of signatures...

"Join Adorable Madness"
Old 08-23-2008, 08:47 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Code:
UNABLE TO RESOLVE SYNTACTIC REFERENCE
ABORTING....
EXECUTING SILLY REMARK ROUTINE....
DONE
"Children: No thanks, I had that for lunch."

"llamas are llarger than frogs."

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I've always wanted a tshirt that says "Dante rocks my Underworld!" on the front and a groovy-disco-Saturday-Night-Fever-Dante-headed-graphic and the words "Burn, baby burn, Dante's Inferno!" on the back.

Too geeky?

Cheers,
Marc
"667: the neigbour of the Beast."

"you cannot resist the ineffable silliness..."
Old 08-23-2008, 08:48 AM   #10
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh ! speaking of signatures...

"Join Adorable Madness"
I should have copyrighted that saying or at least DRM'ed it.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #11
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
...or sold exclusive rights to Amazon to distribute it on the Kindle.

Cheers,
Marc ("I'd buy that for a dollar!")
Old 08-23-2008, 09:03 AM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

YOU DIRTY, STINKIN' THIEVIN' MONGREL, SON OF A SPUD-BRAINED, Q-TIPPED, FUZZ-HEADED, CUD-SPITTIN', JUMPER-WEARIN, DAM! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU. I'LL TEAR YOUR SKIN OFF FOR A FEDORA AND USE YOUR LEGS TO PROP UP THE DRYING RACK I'M GOING TO MAKE FROM YOUR RIBCAGE TO DRY OUT YOUR INTESTINES TO USE AS CHORD FOR A NECKLACE TO HANG YOUR SHRIVELLED BOLLOCKS FROM, YOU STINKIN', GRASS-EATIN', RUMINATIN' CURSED CAMELID!

(You might want to continue onto the back of the shirt...)
Old 08-23-2008, 09:04 AM   #13
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
How about:

999 - the beast down under (Thanks Marc!)
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:16 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
yep. you'd've been rich by now. but i'm glad you didn't since i have sworn a blood vendetta against DRM and it would have broken my heart.

Quote:
YOU DIRTY, STINKIN' THIEVIN' MONGREL, SON OF A SPUD-BRAINED, Q-TIPPED, FUZZ-HEADED, CUD-SPITTIN', JUMPER-WEARIN, DAM! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU. I'LL TEAR YOUR SKIN OFF FOR A FEDORA AND USE YOUR LEGS TO PROP UP THE DRYING RACK I'M GOING TO MAKE FROM YOUR RIBCAGE TO DRY OUT YOUR INTESTINES TO USE AS CHORD FOR A NECKLACE TO HANG YOUR SHRIVELLED BOLLOCKS FROM, YOU STINKIN', GRASS-EATIN', RUMINATIN' CURSED CAMELID!

heh, you know i even thought of that one too... i think we should put it all on the back of the shirt in one big block of text.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
How about:

999 - the beast down under (Thanks Marc!)
maybe we should make a whole t-shirt just with beast numbers. along with the two we have so far we can add
"555 - a few streets down from the beast"
Old 08-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #15
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:

I'd pay more than a buck for that one.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness