Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #1
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Angry Need help with Kindle Android App

I am shortly getting a Nexus 7 (but waiting as rumour of 32gb one I hear)

So in the meantime have been experimenting with the Kindle Andoid App on my Computer and HTC Wildfire.

I found a few free kindle books and they downloaded automatically to my pc and my Wildfire

However I just bought one and it downloaded to my Pc but not to my Wildfire

I signed back into Amazon and clicked send to my Andoid phone But its not there ! Help please
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
All the books I get I have sent to my PC where I can back them up to the NAS. From the PC I use Calibre to index them and supply them to all the devices I have, tablets, DX etc.

I assume you could do the same to get books to your phone although I have never tried - no smart phone.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
DuaneAA
Connoisseur
DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Kindle Fire HDX
Have you tried looking under the 'Archive' choice at the top of the home page of the Kindle app? This should list every Kindle book you have bought through Amazon that is not currently loaded on your phone. Hopefully, you might find it there. Then just click on it and it should download.

Duane
DuaneAA is offline   Reply With Quote