Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
"Friends" amnesty day.

Looking at my "Friends" I think back on some good friends I have gained while here on MR.

On that list there are some that I greatly respect and truly value. But there are some who may, over time, have had second thoughts about the value of my friendship.

What I would like to suggest is a onetime "Friends" amnesty day. Maybe next week, maybe at the end of the month I pardon all my friends and we start over again.

No hard feelings for those who chouse not be friends. None is intended on my part. I know I can be irritating, and may have alienated some over time. Likewise, having me as a friend may reflect badly on some.

Anyone else think that a "Friends amnesty day" might be a good idea?
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
A good idea? Yeah, why not. Moreover, if did that I would do it with no previous warning. Just to see who notice the disappearance of my avatar from their list of friends
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
You had better not disappear from my Friends list! Please?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK, I'd like to pre-friend both of you, right here and now!

Just what does happen when you un-friend someone? Do they get an un-friend request? Or die slowly of shame?
Old 07-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Well, what happens when you befriend someone here? Nothing except the appearance on your friends list, right? So get over it and post some more cool music posts, okay? But first, go shovel some more dang snow.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
SameOldStory
My True Self

That's it!

You are hereby un-friended!!!!

Now I have to go and buy a damned snow maker!

Oh yeah. The music;

Last edited by SameOldStory; 07-03-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #7
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Looking at my "Friends" I think back on some good friends I have gained while here on MR.

On that list there are some that I greatly respect and truly value. But there are some who may, over time, have had second thoughts about the value of my friendship.

What I would like to suggest is a onetime "Friends" amnesty day. Maybe next week, maybe at the end of the month I pardon all my friends and we start over again.

No hard feelings for those who chouse not be friends. None is intended on my part. I know I can be irritating, and may have alienated some over time. Likewise, having me as a friend may reflect badly on some.

Anyone else think that a "Friends amnesty day" might be a good idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
OK, I'd like to pre-friend both of you, right here and now!

Just what does happen when you un-friend someone? Do they get an un-friend request? Or die slowly of shame?
Sounds to me like this is a secret ploy to un-friend some people .

If you want to test it out, you can friend me, then after I've accepted, un-friend me (I won't take it personally ), and I'll let you know if I get a notification.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote