Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-21-2019, 10:22 AM   #1
ZaneMcK
ZaneMcK began at the beginning.

Device: Onxy Boox Note Pro
Good non-magnetic case for Note Pro

I'm looking for a good protective case for my new Note Pro. Not a sleeve, I hate having to take it out of its protection, having the sleeving hanging around, getting lost etc.
I bought a book case on Amazon, and while it does protect the tablet, its magnets are horrible. They wreak havoc on the wifi signal (without case it's good, with case it loses signal all the time). Another problem is that I can't fold the flap back for easy handling in the case, because the magnets will cause the sleep function to activate prematurely.

I'm looking for a book case (but even better: a flip case, with the flap on the top) without magnets or with weaker or better place magnets.
But the selection of cases for Note Pro is incredibly meager. Do cases for other brands of tablets fit, if so, which ones?
ZaneMcK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox note pro, cases