Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-11-2018, 01:56 AM   #1
Biep
Enthusiast
Biep began at the beginning.

Device: Tobo Touch 2.0; Kobo Aura One
Question Simon Tatham's portable puzzle collection?

Has anyone worked on porting the famous Tatham collection to Kobo? They are "portable", after all - and would be a great thing to have!

https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/

(Don't look at me - I am merely a hopeful Kobo user, no developer.)
Biep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 11:45 AM   #2
tikky
tikky began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 1st gen, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS-T2
Just saw that these puzzles were ported to Pocketbook ereaders last year

https://github.com/SteffenBauer/PocketPuzzles

and I wonder, if this isn't possible for Kobo ereaders (especially for the vlasovsoft -package).
OK, an ereader ist primarly for reading books, but I agree, to play now and then one of these small games really would be very nice!
tikky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2021, 10:42 AM   #3
NiMa
Evangelist
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Glo HD, Touch C/B, Mini, Glo, Aura SE, Clara HD, KT
This is interesting, I might develop a KoBox add-on that could work on InkBox OS devices.
NiMa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
port, puzzles, tatham