Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
suhansen
suhansen began at the beginning.

Device: pocket pc w/mobipocket
Can't send files to my Pocket PC from Calibre

Hello,
I would like to use Calibre with my Windows Pocket PC, on which I use MobiPocket, but it doesn't recognize that my device is even connected. When I run the setup Wizard, Pocket PC is not listed in the reading device list. Is there some way to send files directly from Calibre to my Pocket PC ?
suhansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:24 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If your pocket pc is capable of being seen as a disk by windows you can use the connect to folder function in calibre to connect to it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert