Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Is no 'print-replica' a problem?

I don't want to post details unless this actually is a problem. I don't think it is, but it is a mystery to me. Recently I've started getting error messages saying "Mobibook instance has no attribute 'print-replica'". Not on every book, so far only on ones with the extension .prc-I'm assuming these are older ones although I haven't tracked them down yet. It's only come up in batch conversions.

Anyway, I've checked the 1st few pages of some & it looks like they converted OK. If all it's saying is that I can't print the book then this isn't a problem. The only 'problem' is that I'm not sure what the error message means. Can somebody explain it?

Thanks.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin-c View Post
I don't want to post details unless this actually is a problem. I don't think it is, but it is a mystery to me. Recently I've started getting error messages saying "Mobibook instance has no attribute 'print-replica'". Not on every book, so far only on ones with the extension .prc-I'm assuming these are older ones although I haven't tracked them down yet. It's only come up in batch conversions.

Anyway, I've checked the 1st few pages of some & it looks like they converted OK. If all it's saying is that I can't print the book then this isn't a problem. The only 'problem' is that I'm not sure what the error message means. Can somebody explain it?

Thanks.
It sounds to me like you may have more than one version of Alf's tools installed. Or it's a bug. But you should probably ask over at Alf's blog.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
I'll do that, thanks.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote