Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-29-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
timofonic
Zealot
timofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox M96+
Onyx Boox section cleaning: Divide misc forum threads, subsection per model, etc.

Hello.

I'm an owner of Onyx Boox M96 Plus.

I consider the forum section for Onyx Boox is a total mess. In my humble opinion, requires massive cleaning and structuring.

- Lots of posts like this have non-clear topic subjects and tons of misc related questions.

- I consider there should be a subsection per model. I consider some major groups, but please ask to the Onyx Boox moderators:

* Android:

News

C67ML
T68
M92

i62HD

** M96/M96+
^ Separated of joined?

Sticky threads: Please let them cleaned and separate per device, get them updated.

What to do to forum theads like this?

T68/M96: MicroSD Card Format: FAT32, exFAT or ext4?
Anyone tried both M96 & M96 Plus?

Reboot loop after Goggle play store uppdate
(it's about T68)

Help!! Factory reset gives me non English menus! (T68 too)

Hyperlinks navigation in Neo Reader (M96M)

Internet Browser with Page Flipping instead of Scrolling (T62+)

ABBYY Lingvo format dictionary in Neo Reader? (for all Android ereader devices?)

Bricked inkbook (inkbook)

Could Onyx Boox reading Vietnamese? (i86hd)

Kind regards.
timofonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:36 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
There are no Onyx Boox moderators: List of moderators by subforum

Not all forums have dedicated moderators, and the admin-level moderators don't necessarily have the interest or time to run specific subforums (that is why they delegate).

Perhaps, if you have an interest in keeping order in that subforum (and are willing to visit frequently to keep an eye on things), you can ask for moderation privileges there.

Another thing is that there are no prefixes. Per-device thread prefixes could probably help a lot.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, boox, ereader, onyx, onyxboox