Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
kpandtp
kpandtp began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Smile Can Nook Color be damaged using a non Nook USB cable?

I just updated my nook color to 1.3 and found some "funny" things that I had not noticed before, such as not being able to archive certain books and downloads seem to work, but then show that they are not downloaded. Other phenomenon also.

I had used a standard USB micro cable to connect to the computer for the update. Could that have done some damage?

I also have my library in my computer and IPAD2, so ... do I have to log out of the computer account with B&N in order to sync and archive etc?

Any response would be greatly appreciated.
KPANDTP
kpandtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi KPANDTP and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer here soon, try posting your question on our Nook site.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2011, 01:35 AM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:55 AM   #4
bulleye
bulleye began at the beginning.

Device: none
hello kpandtp
welcome to this community
bulleye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:59 AM   #5
bulleye
bulleye began at the beginning.

Device: none

Last edited by bulleye; 08-29-2011 at 03:01 AM. Reason: double post....I delete this
bulleye is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert