Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
ashing
ashing began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
an emailing question

Hot can i get calibre to email all my books as it uploads them and converts them to my device i have already put in my email addy for the device but i cant figure out how to get calibre to email it to me
ashing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashing View Post
Hot can i get calibre to email all my books as it uploads them and converts them to my device i have already put in my email addy for the device but i cant figure out how to get calibre to email it to me
select books: Right click on one of them: connect/Share: email...
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
ashing
ashing began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
is there not a way to just have it automatically email them as it converts them to my library
ashing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashing View Post
is there not a way to just have it automatically email them as it converts them to my library
Mail them First, the mail preference will force the conversion if needed.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
emailing books