Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 01-22-2011, 07:09 AM   #1
Chwhisman
Chwhisman began at the beginning.

Device: The Book
Angry augen The Book - cannot download to it

I can not get anything to download to it. I have been working for days-weeks
I feel like a moron. I have very little computor skills. I have contacted Augen,
but still do not have one single book of my choice on my device.
Please help me!
Chwhisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
West Virginia
Enthusiast
West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.West Virginia calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Augen The Book
I'm a bit afraid to touch this one but if you haven't jumped from a bridge yet can you be more specific?

When you plug it into the computer is it recognized or not, show up as a drive or not?
West Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Rather than frustrating yourself further, just buy an SD card 2gig - 8gig and drag and drop your epubs to it.. You MUST power off the Augen entirely for them to be read, at least mine is that way. Every SD card and Augen seem to behave differently, but if you let the Augen reboot it will read the epubs on the card. I'm not sure about the Adobe DRM books, but I think if you copy those folders to your card before loading, it will read them also.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote