Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
narbeauchamp
Groupie
narbeauchamp has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS700BC/PRS505/TZ350N/MacBook/Aspire One/iPad/iPhone/BB 9630
Free on Sony : Free by Christopher Anderson

This was reviewed in the NYT last weekend- its interesting as after reading the review-I'd pointed it out to my other half as it was something he might read,and then I saw on Saturday it was one of the freebies in the Sony eBook store...and since he does have a sony reader..

But figured,in case no one saw it-I'd post it here as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/bo...nderson&st=cse
narbeauchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by narbeauchamp View Post
This was reviewed in the NYT last weekend- its interesting as after reading the review-I'd pointed it out to my other half as it was something he might read,and then I saw on Saturday it was one of the freebies in the Sony eBook store...and since he does have a sony reader..

But figured,in case no one saw it-I'd post it here as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/bo...nderson&st=cse

Already posted here on the forums on 15 July!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51022
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #3
narbeauchamp
Groupie
narbeauchamp has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS700BC/PRS505/TZ350N/MacBook/Aspire One/iPad/iPhone/BB 9630
Didn't see that-I was mid computer meltdown then LOL other things on the mind !!!
narbeauchamp is offline   Reply With Quote