Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
mcmay
mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!mcmay , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle DXG, iPad2, SAMSUNG NOTE II
Question Keymapping issue for kiterm to work properly on DXG

I've been working the whole day at cracking the keymapping myth but not to much avail till the very present moment. The kiterm installation pakage is for the terminal to be installed and used on K3 but it truly happens that it can also be installed and used on DXG with the only headache-producing puzzle on the keymapping peculiar to DXG.
Can anyone here help me out by instructing me on how to set up the keymapping for DXG with tweaks, if any, made to the keydefs.ini or/and launchpad.ini files (or maybe any other modifications available?)
My sincere thanks in advance!

mcmay is offline   Reply With Quote