Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-31-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
rubi
rubi began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital pd_novel
new pandigital..Please help!

hello all...I have just joined here and I have a problem with My new pandigital I just received for Christmas.. I got an account with B&N and did everything the manual said..I have purchased 2 books and downloaded them to my pandigital but when I go to open the books it is telling me to enter the name and cc number I used with my B&N account, I have entered this and it is saying wrong name or cc number...I reset the pandigital back to default I also made sure the time zone is correct...if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it...
rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Have you tried contacting B&N Tech Support for help?
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
rubi
rubi began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital pd_novel
I spoke to them and they said everything was fine on their end..and that i should contact pandigital...
rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:57 PM   #4
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Are you sure that you are entering the name EXACTLY as it is entered at Barnes and Noble? Case matters, as does the number of spaces, etc.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #5
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
and middle initials! capitalized, and spaced correctly.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #6
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
And if you put a "." after your middle initial on your B&N account you need to enter that too!
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote