Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-19-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
Can't get Angry Birds

I just rooted my NC last night (CM7) and have been playing with it ever since. But I can't download Angry Birds from the Google Market When I search for "angry birds" it comes up and says it is free on the search screen (as opposed to downloaded like other apps I have gotten), but when I pick angry birds there is no download button. I can't figure it out?

I though maybe it was somehow able to see I had Angry Birds from the BN Nook market (from before I rooted), but I also had Olive Tree's Bible Reader and had no problem downloading that. I was able to download Angry Birds Rio, so it won't be the end of the world or anything if I can't get the regular one--but gosh darn it, I want that one also! Anyone have any ideas?

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Perhaps this applies to you:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=146635
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #3
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
Thanks! Apparently Root Explorer was one app I couldn't download but I looked at some of the other posts that were linked to that one and found the LCDDensity app and was able to fix it that way.

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote