Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 07-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
Lsantiago7859
Enthusiast
Lsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Samsung 10.1 tablet, Nook HD+ and SONY PRS-T2
Question SKYTEX PRIMER

Just got a SKYTEX Primer for my granddaughter which was under $100. If I didn't have a nook already, I might think about this model. It does not have wireless, which is great when a child has a reader. It is color, and looks like it will really last. Does anyone else have one to compare notes?
Lsantiago7859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
singlespeed20
eNewb
singlespeed20 began at the beginning.

Device: Skytex Primer 7
I'm brand new to this site and to eReaders! I just ordered a Skytex Primer that I found for a steal at just $50 refurbished by manufacturer. It should be in my hands Monday or Tuesday
singlespeed20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
singlespeed20
eNewb

Well I've had mine for almost a week now and I'm loving it! It works great and the color screen and ability to play movies is fantastic!

It takes a couple full charges and full draining of the battery to get it up to snuff...but now it's working excellent!

Definitely a good buy for a newb like me!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
Lsantiago7859
Enthusiast
Lsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Skytex Charger

The charger has been lost. What is the type of charger I need and/or is there a universal model I could get. the Skytex site does not have them as accessories to buy, that is weird.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #5
singlespeed20
eNewb

You may have to contact them in order to order a new power supply

Specs for SKYTEX power supply:
Model:SAW-0501000
Input: 100-240V~
50-60Hz 0.3A
Output: 5V 1000mA
Old 08-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Power supplies meeting or exceeding these specs are readily available. The only concern is getting a connector that will plug into the device. The critical portion is 5V at 1000ma amp. You need a charger that outputs 5 V and is at least 1 amp.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:39 AM   #7
andy1m
Enthusiast
andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: K4NT, PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsantiago7859 View Post

The charger has been lost. What is the type of charger I need and/or is there a universal model I could get. the Skytex site does not have them as accessories to buy, that is weird.
You can use USB cable to charge it. Only abit slow.
andy1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:16 AM   #8
Lsantiago7859
Enthusiast

cable

Thanks, with grandkids need a cheaper method .

Tags
skytex primer