Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #16
ATFmac
Connoisseur
ATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge, Ermine 0.9, Rooted, Market Enabled
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthesane View Post
Um, I open the hulu+ app. I search for 'glee' (or any other show I know they have on there). I hit play. It plays. I am entertained

Seriously, the player *works*. I don't know how or why, but it does, and I have no idea how I got it to do so.

That's cool to find out. Hopefully someone figures out how to replicate on 0.9.

Bobthesane, I was hoping you could test the netflix app on your PE. I'd love to find out if your PE change fixed that movie player too. It lets me select my movie and then loads, but forces to move selection screen after it attempts to play the first second.

If you don't have netflix, they do offer a free month trial. After which you must edit your account if you wish to stop the netflix service and monthly charge to your card. 8 bucks isnt bad for unlimited streaming though.

Netflix 1.4.1 apk
(Download Link is half way down page, Blue Letters)

ATFmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #17
bobthesane
bobthesane began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket edge
Sadly, I had already tried it, unsuccessfully. This bummed me out, as I'd much rather be able to watch Galactica on the PE's screen than my Droid 2 phone

I have not yet given up hope, however. I CAN use the app to manage my queue, and it does try to load movies. It just locks up and crashes. As I learn more about this device I will continue tweaking it in the hopes that I can get it working. That is the last of my fave apps that does not work on the PE.
bobthesane is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert