Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 09-27-2017, 05:18 PM   #1
filmgal
filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: kobo, android phone/tablet
Solved - Calibre on the web: Display main (not sub) tag

I have a few tags that include subcategories. Example:

Food
Food.pressure cooker
food.cuisine

When I go the online version of calibre (server) and I select tags, when I choose "food" it displays "pressure cooker" and "cuisine" but I can't figure out how to display all of the books that have "food" as the tag.

This is what it looks like when I go to my library via the web and select the Food tag:

Hmm. Google Picture not working, not sure why. It looks like this:

tags:"=Food"

X Food

Home>Tags>Food

Cuisine | v Pressure cooker | v

Hope someone can help. I've been at this for a while now.

Lise

Last edited by filmgal; 09-27-2017 at 06:34 PM. Reason: to show that it has been solved
filmgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 06:24 PM   #2
filmgal
filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: kobo, android phone/tablet
I found the solution.
If anyone is interested...

1. select the search icon
2. DO NOT click on the FOOD tag; instead, click on the V next to it to open options
3. If you will be adding other terms to the search, select "And" or "or" at the bottom depending on what search results you want.
4. Otherwise go ahead and select one of the 4 ways of searching available on the screen.
filmgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert