Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-11-2018, 09:48 PM   #1
Chibul
Chibul began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung galaxy 10 2
Moon+Reader Pro Re-ordering My Books?

I've went to great lengths to order my 200+ book collection how I want it (series ordered by publication date, authors/genres grouped together) by dragging titles around my shelf.

However upon closing/reopening the app a handful of titles are being reordered automatically for no apparent reason.

How can I stop this from happening?
Chibul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:57 PM   #2
robilarocn
Enthusiast
robilarocn began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tab S2 8"
You probably have the sort function set incorrectly

robilarocn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:26 AM   #3
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Sorry to necro this, but I had to point out that the Robilarocn gave inaccurate information.

Following this screenshot, the OP would probably get an error stating "Tip: Aribrary Order supports sort by book title only, doesn't support current sort type".

This, essentially, means that you can only organize the books by Title. HOWEVER: in the Author Sort, you can drag books around to suit your interest. For example, if Series Book 1 Starts with 'A', nothing is preventing you from moving Series 1 Book 2 'G' before Series 1 Book 3 "D". It will be constant, meaning that even if you change your sort order, the moved books should still be there.

My question:

IS there an easier way to do this?
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote