Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 07:32 AM   #1
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
cyberread.com

Anyone have experience with cyberread.com? I saw that they have a deal for a discount if you review a book. I've submitted two reviews but not heard anything back from them. Do they offer other deals or discounts?

Thanks!
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #2
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwurm70 View Post
Anyone have experience with cyberread.com? I saw that they have a deal for a discount if you review a book. I've submitted two reviews but not heard anything back from them. Do they offer other deals or discounts?

Thanks!
I have bought books and their customer service has been good, as well as various discount codes. I would e-mail them or raise a support ticket and they should get back to you. I haven't tried the review deal yet. Cheers!
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
They are one of my favorite places to buy books. Their customer service is awesome.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
I too wrote a review, took about a week but I did finally get a code with 40% off so keep at it, it's a great site.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwurm70 View Post

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell2k View Post
I have bought books and their customer service has been good, as well as various discount codes. I would e-mail them or raise a support ticket and they should get back to you. I haven't tried the review deal yet. Cheers!
Let us know how you get on with this, as I was intending to write some reviews and try to earn some 40% discount vouchers!
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2010, 12:40 AM   #6
bookwurm70
Addict
bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.bookwurm70 considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE
An update on Cyberread.com

I submitted 3 reviews over the course of the last week. I got a 40% off coupon just yesterday in my email. So it does pay to review books. I used it to buy 4 books at a great bargain!
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote