Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 12:04 PM   #106
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
I picked up a few at BN half price sale :
A Lady Risks All - Stephanie Laurens
Wolf With Benefits -Shelly Laurenston
And Then She Fell - Stephanie Laurens
Kiss of Pride; Kiss of Temptation; and. Kiss of Surrender - all three by Sandra Hill
'Til Death - Sharon Sala

And full price for Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon
OOOooo, you did good!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #107
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Amazon

Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson
(Weddings by Bella Book #1)
Note: Inspirational romance, was given away as Topaz book, new version is KF8.

Her Mother's Killer by Melissa Schroeder

Indies:

Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

My Lord Raven by Tamela Quijas
(The Ravensmoor Saga)

Fresh Temptation by Reeni Austin
(Barboza Brothers)
Old 05-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #108
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Another rock star $0.99 sale:

Michelle A Valentine's
Rock the Heart
Rock My Bed

I didn't love the first one but am apparently (literally) a sucker for $0.99 rock star hotties so will be picking up the second one today!

ETA: Also on Kobo and couponable!
I had this on my Lendable but I will just grabbed them.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:45 PM   #109
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
So had to pop on here real quick to let everyone know that I just started Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick series with Book 1, Rock Chick. I am only three chapters in and this book is crazy good!!!

I have already laughed at loud a few times and the writing is great! If the writing and story continue as good as it has started out - I am in for a real treat!

Special thanks to Blossom who I believe originally recommended these books - THANKS SO MUCH! Loving it so far.....more to come!
Old 05-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #110
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
So had to pop on here real quick to let everyone know that I just started Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick series with Book 1, Rock Chick. I am only three chapters in and this book is crazy good!!!

I have already laughed at loud a few times and the writing is great! If the writing and story continue as good as it has started out - I am in for a real treat!

Special thanks to Blossom who I believe originally recommended these books - THANKS SO MUCH! Loving it so far.....more to come!
The first 3 books have that humor but book one is the funniest as series progresses it takes on a more romantic suspense type plot. I am reading book 7 now and there is no humor in it. It reminds me more of her other books. Book one reminded more of Stephanie Plum.
I have to say Vance's story which is Book four is my favorite of the series. 1 and 4 are the ones I liked most.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #111
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Ellora's Cave freebies (free everywhere but EC - check later in the week, there):

Binding Krista (Book 1 in Fallon Mates series) by Jory Strong
Spin Devil (Devlish Games, Book One) by Red Garnier

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...KYE|B0032UDUFC
Old 05-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #112
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Found at B&N: Desired: The Untold Story of Samson and Delilah by Ginger Garrett

Meet the legendary Samson as you've never known him before … through the eyes of the three women who loved him. Before Samson was an Old Testament legend, he was a prodigal son, an inexperienced suitor, a vengeful husband, and a lost soul driven by his own weakness. This is his story as told by three strong women who loved him—the nagging, manipulative mother who pushed him toward greatness, the hapless Philistine bride whose betrayal propelled him into notoriety, and the emotionally damaged seductress—the famous Delilah—who engineered his downfall and propelled him to his destiny. Desired celebrates the God of Israel's to work powerfully in the midst of hopes, fears, desires, and sorrows.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #113
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Found at B&N: Desired: The Untold Story of Samson and Delilah by Ginger Garrett
@ Amazon, too
Old 05-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #114
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Newly free from Wild Rose Press

Loving Byrne by Donna Dalton
Whirlwind by Layla Chase
Letters and Lace (The Ronan's Harbor Series) by M. Kate Quinn
Poison by Leanne Davis
Fairy Dust (Ande Ryan Series) by Carol Shenold

http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-...e%22&price=0-0
Old 05-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #115
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Has anyone read anything by Rachel Van Dyken? I looked her up on GR and saw mixed reviews going from the 3s to the 5 star range. I'm wondering if I want to investigate reading any of hereBooks.

What are your opinions?
Old 05-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #116
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Has anyone read anything by Rachel Van Dyken? I looked her up on GR and saw mixed reviews going from the 3s to the 5 star range. I'm wondering if I want to investigate reading any of hereBooks.

What are your opinions?
I read 'The Bet' and gave it 3 stars. IIRC Loosheesh posted her thoughts on 'The Bet' and 'Elite very recently, maybe in last months Romance thread? I think her thoughts were similar to mine, just an ok read.

For those of you stuck in the steamier side of NA, I grabbed this one today for $1, Breach by K.I. Lynn
Old 05-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #117
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:

What are your opinions?
I *just* finished reading the Bet by her and would totally recommend it at $0.99, it's also a fairly quick read so not a huge time loss if you don't love it! It was one of those books that despite it's not-fantastic writing still tugged on my heart strings. I gave it 4 stars, but don't think I will be checking out her Regency novels.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #118
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

The Navy SEAL's Promise US DE by Soraya Lane (Harlequin author).

Quote:
With only 48 hours back on home soil, United States Army Corporal Saskia Cullen is desperate to spend every minute with her young son. So when heavy snowfall closes JFK airport and she misses her connecting flight, she's devastated. Until Navy SEAL Luke Gray offers to keep her company... and then does everything within his power to get her home.

Luke is back in the US on leave, waiting to hear the details of his next mission, and Saskia proves to be a pleasant distraction. And when he hears that she needs to get home to see her son, he's prepared to do anything to help the sexy single mom. Trouble is, he hadn't planned on falling for anyone, let alone a beautiful soldier about to return overseas.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #119
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Airborne - The Hanover Restoration by Blair Bancroft

Guilty Pleasures
by Janelle Denison
A Collection of 3 Super Sexy Novellas

Nightfall by Laura Griffin (eShort Story)

Time Thief by Anna Hackett (Novella)
(The Anomaly Trilogy)

Indies:

Forgotten Soul by Sandra Edwards
(Soul Searchers Series: Book 1

Truth or Date
by Susan Hatler
(Better Date than Never 02)

The Billionaire Wins the Game by Melody Anne
(Billionaire Bachelors - Book One)

Collide by Shelly Crane
(A Collide Novel)
Old 05-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #120
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

On Sale @ Amazon $3.99

Roxanne St. Claire's 3 books
While $3.99 may not seem cheap these books were in the $15+ range and the author has fought hard to bring the price down.

Killer Curves was my first Nascar Romance. I wasn't even a fan back then and had no clue what a trackbar was. This book made me interested in the sport and I would become a serious fan later. So happy to have it in ebook. I wish all Nascar romances could be as good as this one was.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-07-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Closed Thread