Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-11-2019, 05:23 AM   #1
Sissinghurst
Sissinghurst began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Why are my posts now on moderation before display? New policy?

I've been an occasional poster for a couple of years, and I don't remember any of my other posts being subject to moderation before display, including the thread I started at the weekend. But the reply I posted just now is. Is it because I made some kind of error posting a reply first time and the post disappeared? Or a brand new policy just started for people below 10 posts or something?

So it looks like this post wasn't. Strange! There must be some logic to this.

Last edited by Sissinghurst; 07-11-2019 at 05:25 AM. Reason: .
Sissinghurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:32 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
There IS some sort of logic to it, but there's just so many variables involved that it seems random sometimes. The owner of the board had to make some changes a while back when we were getting completely overrun by spam on a nightly basis. A side effect of those changes is that there's a chance some seemingly normal posts can get caught up in moderation. Just know that we work hard to approve them as quickly as we can. It can happen to anybody.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:59 PM   #3
Sissinghurst
Sissinghurst began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Cheers.
Sissinghurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 05:51 PM   #4
tourneur
Zealot
tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tourneur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I've got a post waiting for approval in the 'Kobo Libra first reviews' thread, but that post can be deleted as it is unnecessary now. Another user has posted a similar post (a link to a video review) in the meantime. Thank you.
tourneur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 02:27 AM   #5
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
A side effect of those changes is that there's a chance some seemingly normal posts can get caught up in moderation.
I am glad I found this answer to the question I was about to ask, although I'm not sure if my posts are merely "seemingly" normal. I hope they are found to beactually normal, "just as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway"
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote