Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 07:28 AM   #1
glomde
glomde began at the beginning.

Device: PW3, PW4
Is that possible to send "My Clippings" to a mailbox from kindle

as you know, kindle user can use mailbox get book from amazon server,
my question : Is that possible to send "My Clippings" to a mailbox from kindle directly?
glomde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:42 AM   #2
hius07
Addict
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3
There is no way to get any file from kindle by air without jailbreak.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:08 PM   #3
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
But of course, if you plug the kindle into your Mac or PC, it will look like a spare disk and you can get the MyClippings file that way.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote