Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 07:09 AM   #16
SchockoNougat
SchockoNougat began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Sadly can not work on my Sony PRS-T1. Can you support 2.2.1 in future?
SchockoNougat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:57 AM   #17
dsimbiriatin
dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.dsimbiriatin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Inkbook Lumos
SchockoNougat I would say it's rather no than yes. Potentially, I could try backport the existing functionality to support 2.2.1 (no promises here) but I definitely would not expect the new features for this version. Unfortunately, there are too many changes in the API between current versions of Android and 2nd version you have.
dsimbiriatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:08 AM   #18
bonnerable
Enthusiast
bonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchforkbonnerable can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kobo Mini, Glo HD, Inkbook Prime HD
I just bought an inkbook prime hd today. Finding about this launcher made me more excited! I just tested it on my phone and i can say that i liked it a lot already, the settings and layout is well thought out and very useful to readers. Good job dsimbiriatin!
bonnerable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:50 AM   #19
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
It's working fine on kingrow k1, i appreciated especially the backlight switch on the toolbal.
Is it too much to ask for app containers?
I'm trying to make this device a smartphone substitute so i'm already around 40 icons..
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote