Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 08-29-2019, 02:41 PM   #31
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7, iPhone SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
I found Hyphen to be slow.
Really?? In what way? I've not noticed this at all.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 03:13 PM   #32
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro 2018, Lg 8.3, Ipad Mini 5, Nexus7.2, Note 8, Kobo Aura 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Really?? In what way? I've not noticed this at all.
It was slow changing from one page to another. Come to think about it, it was on my ipad 11" which is much slower than the new mini. I'll give it another try.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:12 AM   #33
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7, iPhone SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
It was slow changing from one page to another. Come to think about it, it was on my ipad 11" which is much slower than the new mini. I'll give it another try.
Interesting, I use it on my ipad air2, a mini4, and an iphone 7 and SE and really havent seen this. Its also speedy on my iPad Pro 12.9" (2017 model).
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 08:48 AM   #34
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro 2018, Lg 8.3, Ipad Mini 5, Nexus7.2, Note 8, Kobo Aura 1
Quote:
Interesting, I use it on my ipad air2, a mini4, and an iphone 7 and SE and really havent seen this. Its also speedy on my iPad Pro 12.9" (2017 model).
I just tried it on my mini and it is fast. Still slow on the ipad 11". I've got to find time to visit Apple as the 11" is slow downloading also.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:45 AM   #35
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis1 & Voyage, iOS
Quote:
+1 on iPhone 6 and iPad Air2
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote