Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-27-2006, 10:57 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Windows Live QnA invites for you

I have a couple of invites for the Windows Live QnA Beta. If you've not heard of this service, check out this summary by TechCrunch.

The first eight who reply to this thread and tell us in a sentence why they visit MobileRead will receive an invite.

What it is
The QnA Beta is a Windows Live Search question-and-answer service that lets you ask questions, share knowledge and learn from others. Looking for a great chocolate chip cookie recipe? Ways to save on gas? Host a fun kid’s birthday party? Join us and help build a human knowledge base of easily accessible, credible answers to questions that are often hard to find. With your help, QnA will be a community of knowledge that grows and gets better every day.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 03:58 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I guess nobody is interested. I cannot blame you - Microsoft invites are just not as hot as Google invites
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2006, 04:26 AM   #3
ElaHuguet
iLiad freak
ElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad
I am interested, lol, but I don't have time to participate in any more forums!
ElaHuguet is offline   Reply With Quote