Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-20-2022, 02:49 PM   #1
Spinningwoman
Connoisseur
Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinningwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1
A J Hall fanfic

I’m just starting in on my regular reread of AJ Hall’s magnum opus at ShoesforIndustry.com. They’ve written even more since I was last there. I first met the books (all free since they are set in existing universes) when they took up the Harry Potter saga somewhere around book 5 or 6 and gave it a far better outcome than the one JK Rowling eventually came up with. Hermione marries an English country Vicar, Neville and Draco fall very realistically in love - it’s wonderful, and paints the aftermath of the hard victory with colours borrowed from our own World Wars. And lots of shorter and longer crossover stories linking Torchwood, Lord Peter Wimsey, Sherlock and Gondor, Montague Egg transmuted to imperial China - it is my unfailing treasure trove of witty gems. Did i mention they are all free? Do give them a look.
Spinningwoman is offline   Reply With Quote