Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #76
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Renting versus buying is a decision everyone makes, and it's different for different things. For example, I bought my car but rent my house.

But I don't think they're the same thing, not even the same "with the exception of keeping it." They're two totally different things, and it's disingenuous to try to pretend they're the same.

I just got a laugh out of vrodbrad and his attempts at telling everybody else what they had to do, and what they had to write about, though I was tempted to make a snarky "who died and made you mod?" comment.
And I think that they are the same with the exception of keeping it. That's all I was saying. Because like movies, you take something away from a book, whether you keep it or not. Unless you're a goldfish...
And I had to say something LOL, it always cracks me up when people get mad that their thread moved on without them.
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #77
vrodbrad
vrodbrad began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 350
Hey I know the thread has died, but I would like to thank everyone for the great idea's. I received an A on the project. So all of you deserve an A from me for making me think of things that I had not done. Hope everyone has a good day.

Sincerely,

Brad
vrodbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #78
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Did you give the MobileRead members proper credit?
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #79
vrodbrad
vrodbrad began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 350
While working on the project, I told my professor about the forum and the thread where I had help with idea's, and giving the project I did give credit to this thread and all those that helped me with idea's. I did not give names, just the forum, thread and all the help.
vrodbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:39 AM   #80
tponzo
Addict
tponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 900(gave it to my sister); Sony PRS-T1; onyx book note air
congrats on the "A".
tponzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #81
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Congrats Brad!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote