Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Malot, Hector: Nobody's Boy (Sans Famille)

Now also converted to EPUB format.

Also translated as The Foundling.

First published in French in 1878.

This edition translated by Florence Crewe-Jones and illustrated in color by John B. Gruelle.

A wonderful book, as I remember it from my childhood. Plan to re-read it as soon as my Sony 700 arrives:-)

If you prefer the EPUB version, please download the file "Malot - Nobody's Boy (Sans Famille)", as it is better edited.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nobody's Boy.pdf (1.12 MB, 2326 views)
File Type: epub Sans Famille.epub (762.2 KB, 1550 views)
File Type: epub Malot - Nobody's Boy (Sans Famille).epub (744.0 KB, 1625 views)

Last edited by Sonist; 11-04-2008 at 03:08 AM.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:48 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You forgot to put the format in the thread title. Also, why would you want to make a letter sized PDF to read on a 6" screen? Why not just take the source you started with and use either Calibre or Book Designer to make a nice reflowable LRF for your 700?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2008, 05:24 AM   #3
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Ah, because I still don't have the 700, and didn't realize that the PDF wouldn't flow correctly on it:-) I am a total noob in this.

I had downloaded the PDF file earlier (don't remember from where). Played with converting it in Calibre, but at least on the PC, the result is not looking right, when viewed within Calibre - can't get paragraphs to show correctly, etc.. Perhaps it will look better on the 700, but I won't know for another two weeks:-(

EDIT: O.K., I converted it to EPUB through feedbooks.com.

Last edited by Sonist; 11-01-2008 at 05:05 AM.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote