Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 03-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
Tired 'N Grumpy
Connoisseur
Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tired 'N Grumpy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad/ibooks
Wallace, Edgar: The People of the River. v1. 5 Mar 2014

Book Two in the Sanders & Bones series

Set in Colonial Africa, British colonial official Sanders fights for British power and to protect his colonial charges set against the backdrop of mostly-unexplored Africa.
-------------

This can be found elsewhere on the net of course, but all the copies I found had numerous scanning and typo errors. I fixed as many as I found, plus standardized the formatting across this and the rest of the Sanders & Bones (aka African) series, which will be forthcoming.

If you find more errors please let me know so that I can fix them.
TnG
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub The People Of The River - Edgar Wallace.epub (255.6 KB, 437 views)
Tired 'N Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote