Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 09:56 AM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Sony PRS-300 (Pocket Edition)

PRICE REDUCTION

I purchased a Cybook Gen 3 on ebay, so now I would like to sell my PRS-300. It's a good ebook reader with a sharp display and excellent battery life, but I like the dictionary on the Cybook and I already have a Sony 700. It's brand new, got it from the Sony Store in Annapolis at the end of August. I'm thinking $160 plus shipping from Baltimore, MD (if you're local we can meet up and avoid the shipping cost). It's been well taken care of, no drops, bangs, or water accidents (I wear a wrist strap while using it). I'll include all the accessories (cover slip and usb cable) and documentation (manual, box, etc.), of course.

US only please, due to the hassle of dealing with customs.

Luqman

Last edited by luqmaninbmore; 11-06-2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Price reduction.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:25 AM   #2
absinth
absinth began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sony PRS-300

What colour is the item?

Also would you be willing to ship to Sydney Australia?

Postcode 2031

If so, what is the cost?

Thanks!
absinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absinth View Post
What colour is the item?

Also would you be willing to ship to Sydney Australia?

Postcode 2031

If so, what is the cost?

Thanks!
It's Silver. Sorry for not mentioning it. According to the USPS website the cost would be around 32 dollars (US) for Priority shipping (5-6 Days) and around 13 dollars (US) for flat-rate (6-10 Days). I am unfamiliar with customs and import, so it would be your responsibility to arrange that.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:33 AM   #4
melbournian
Colonial chapette
melbournian began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro
Just wondering if this sale is still open...I'm desperate for an eReader to take with me on an overseas trip in less than a month!
melbournian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #5
luqmaninbmore
Da'i

It's still available. I have to say, if I was using it more (i.e. I hadn't got this Gen3 which I love) I wouldn't be parting with it. It feels nice in my hand, looks very spock, and is a reliable little thing. The shipping, I imagine, would be similar to that which I quoted above. It's shipping from zip code 21060 in Glen Burnie, MD, USA, so if you find a good deal on shipping, I'd be happy to oblige if possible.

Luqman
Old 10-31-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
Bahiano
Bahiano began at the beginning.

Device: none yet
I sent you a PM, but you didn't answer. I'm still interested in buy it. I'm from Chile, could you ship overseas?

My email is lealvar (A) gmail (dot) com if you are interested in selling it to me (the reader is impossible to find here)

Best regards!

Last edited by Bahiano; 10-31-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Bahiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:58 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahiano View Post
I sent you a PM, but you didn't answer. I'm still interested in buy it. I'm from Chile, could you ship overseas?

My email is lealvar (A) gmail (dot) com if you are interested in selling it to me (the reader is impossible to find here)

Best regards!

Hello, Bahiano:

Just wanted to say "hello" and to welcome you to MobileRead.

I see you're looking for a Reading device. Here's hoping you get one soon so you can further join in on the fun!

Don (Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:06 AM   #8
Bahiano
Bahiano began at the beginning.

Device: none yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Hello, Bahiano:

Just wanted to say "hello" and to welcome you to MobileRead.

I see you're looking for a Reading device. Here's hoping you get one soon so you can further join in on the fun!

Don (Moderator)
Thanks a lot!

Here in Chile we cannot buy e-book readers, therefore the only option is to buy it from the US...
Bahiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:58 PM   #9
luqmaninbmore
Da'i

I have lowered the price to $160 plus shipping. US only please. Sorry but shipping internationally involves a lot of customs forms which I really do not to want to deal with.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:14 AM   #10
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Lazy bones
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Actually, it only involves one customs form. I sent a 500 overseas and it was just one simple form I had to deal with.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #12
luqmaninbmore
Da'i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Actually, it only involves one customs form. I sent a 500 overseas and it was just one simple form I had to deal with.
Really? When I went on the USPS website, it mentioned four different forms I had to fill out. This was for Chile; it may be that the requirements vary by country.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #13
luqmaninbmore
Da'i

Sold. Thank you all.

Tags
cybook, gen 3, pocket edition, sony