Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-02-2017, 04:39 AM   #1741
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
Vathek, by William Thomas Beckford

A nightmarish and hilarious 18th century mock-“Arabian Nights” satirical tour de force fantasy tale, that, despite its brevity, stands out as one of the most intriguing and most influential examples of early Gothic fiction. As always, PDF, ePub, mobi and plain text, and of course free.

http://dunyazad-library.net/authors/...s-beckford.htm
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:18 PM   #1742
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
A friend of mine was talking about making maps and I told him about how much work I'd done over the years on mine. Going back to my blog, I realized I hadn't updated since 2013, so here is a post with the current version of the map of Ryallon. I've posted the first version I scanned in back in 2010 to show how far it's come.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/10/...ated-2017.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:50 PM   #1743
richardwoodward
richardwoodward began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Back to MobileRead with Altsheler Omnibus

Hi, my name is Richard Woodward, and I haven't been at mobileread.com for nearly five years.

I finally got a 64-bit PC running Fedora Linux in 6GB of RAM. This is the first time I have been able to generate a PDF format of my Altsheler Omnibus ebook. It is now available in epub, mobi, and (at last) pdf format.

Check out the new Omnibus at altsheler.woodwardworks.com. Everything there is free and there are no ads.

There are now 100 titles of Altsheler's works.
richardwoodward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:19 AM   #1744
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 08:13 AM   #1745
kofii12345
kofii12345 began at the beginning.

Device: Android phone and Kindle
My Android Free Audiobooks App

Hi
I work on Android free audiobooks app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...freeaudiobooks

Could you give me some suggestions what do you like to see in it?
kofii12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:56 AM   #1746
richardwoodward
richardwoodward began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Joseph A. Altsheler Omnibus

There is now a free Omnibus edition containing 100 titles by Joseph A. Altsheler. This book can be viewed online or downloaded in formats EPUB/MOBI/PDF.

It is available at http://altsheler.woodwardworks.com
richardwoodward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 05:58 AM   #1747
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Folks,

I heartily endorse Mr. Woodward's ebooks. They are very well-crafted. If you are a fan of youth historical fiction, Altsheler's stories are a must! I see that Mr. Woodward's site also has collections of the various Altsheler series into single volumes (Young Trailers, Civil War, etc.).

Thank you, Mr. Woodward, for all the work preparing these books, and for coming here to share them.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 11:20 AM   #1748
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Thanks for the pointer. I have most of his books in ebook, having read many of them back when I was a kid, but it's nice to have the omnibus.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:38 AM   #1749
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
After London, by Richard Jefferies

The first post-apocalyptic novel, the first literary exploration of what the world might be like, how the survivors and their descendants might live, after civilization as we know it has ended. The novel from 1885 shows us a world that is violent and far from perfect, but still we feel the author’s sympathy for this simpler world, and his disdain for the big city whose deadly remains, a century after its demise, still poison the air, the ground, and the water. In this world full of enemies and dangers, a young man must embark on a trip into the unknown, to prove himself worthy of the girl he loves …

http://dunyazad-library.net/authors/...-jefferies.htm
(as always, plain text, PDF, epub and mobi, and, of course, free)
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:50 AM   #1750
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've written a letter to my congressman regarding the upcoming destruction of Net Neutrality.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/11/...ngressman.html
Old 11-26-2017, 01:11 AM   #1751
oliverqueennie
King of Lian Yu
oliverqueennie doesn't litteroliverqueennie doesn't litteroliverqueennie doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
The writing community that I'm a part of just released their Arrow fanfiction (https://commaful.com/tags/arrow/-/?type=fanfiction) and Arrow story (https://commaful.com/tags/arrow/) collections

I'm also about to put up my blog so will be sharing that link very soon.
oliverqueennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 02:32 PM   #1752
John Carroll
kookoo

So far the only thing I'm writing this holiday season is recipes. *sigh*

Here are recipes for pumpkin pie, and pie crust

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/12/...mpkin-pie.html
http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/12/...pie-crust.html
Old 12-22-2017, 10:58 AM   #1753
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 07:33 PM   #1754
John Carroll
kookoo

In Microsoft Word, I had an issue where every time I hit enter on my document, it would indent the entire next paragraph instead of the first line. It changed styles from "Normal". It took me a couple of hours to figure it out and fix it. It had to do with fixing the "Style for next paragraph". I wrote down the solution here.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/12/...ting-next.html
Old 02-20-2018, 11:18 PM   #1755
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
For those of you who are playing along at home, I've changed my bio at Smashwords. The first time around I was going for a "folksy" feel and I wrote it in the first person. I decided to go for a more professional feel and wrote in the third person this time. It's also a little more informative about my background.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinALyons

(I hope this is an appropriate use of the thread!)

Last edited by cromag; 02-20-2018 at 11:27 PM.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing