Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 01-28-2018, 02:17 AM   #1
MRUser
MRUser began at the beginning.

Device: Laptop Windows 10
How to make Balabolka highlight words instead of sentences?

Hello,

I have started using Balabolka on Windows 10 (64-bit). I have noticed a unique behavior wherein when I don't select any Dictionary in the Panel of Dictionaries, Balabolka highlights each word it reads. However, when I select any dictionary in the Panel of Dictionaries, Balabolka starts highlighting complete sentences it reads.

Anyone else facing this issue? How can I resolve this? I want Balabolka to highlight the words it reads, instead of sentences...that makes reading and correcting text easier.

Thank you.
MRUser is offline   Reply With Quote