Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Ebook: Amazing chroma green screen extraction with Photoshop

Hello all,

Help this poor guy to finally get his BeBook I am about to educate myself to get certified in programming and having the resources available with me would be great, but currently the financial status just won't break a deal with me

I have written an ebook about photoshop extraction of portrait pictures taken against green screen backdrop. With my method, extracting fine hair detail is a matter of two minutes of work.

All I need is 9 more purchases of my ebook and then I get to purchase my BeBook. In return as a sign of my gratitude, I promise to be fully commited to helping out people here and pitch in with possible development for BeBook reader in form of Windows applications.

http://www.majgaj.com/chroma

This book is in PDF format, DRM and password free and since most of you are probably better format converters than I am, I will leave it to you to convert it to suitable format. Feel free to edit the PDF in any way to suit your e-reader device.

Upon PayPal payment, you will be presented with a page where you can find link to instant download of the book.

Thank you for your support!

Last edited by spaze; 08-12-2009 at 10:34 PM.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Correction: 7 more purchases needed. Thank you for your support Don and William
Old 08-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #3
spaze
Addict

Update: 6 more purchase needed. Thank you for your support Dominic
Old 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
spaze
Addict

Waking up my old thread. Some support is needed again to get a replacement BeBook Mini.

In return, I will offer a novel in EPUB and MOBI format for free as soon as I get it written.

Update: 5 more purchases needed.