Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 12-28-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Margins with BookDesigner and IMP Files

I was just wondering if there was a way to set margins in the software so that the books don't go from edge to edge. It's kind of picky, but it seems to wear my eyes out a little easier when it does that. I noticed that books that are downloaded from publishers in the ebookwise-1150 format don't have that problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Oh, I'm downloading RTF files from Manybooks, and converting them through BookDesigner so I can get the cover in there.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out thanks to the wiki that I didn't event know was there lol

Last edited by jhempel24; 12-28-2007 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Figured out problem I was having
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote