Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Echase
Connoisseur
Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Odyssey: California Dreaming (Literary Fiction Novel)

Nick Waters is sick of his job, his trashy girlfriend, and life in general. He dreams of the palm tree lined beaches of Southern California, of the beach bunnies and success that surely await. Getting there is the hard part.

Odyssey: California Dreaming is a gritty, raw, hilarious and dark literary fiction tale of a life, love, work, sex, and happiness.

"Reality is stranger than fiction. Who wants to waste their time writing about elves and dragons, when there are enough fantastic and diabolical entities and events all around us here in the real world. The truth is this planet is infested with far more strange and weird events and people than any common jack-ass could ever create in his wildest wet dreams and most terrifying nightmares."

Available now from:

My Smashwords

Amazon

Last edited by Echase; 04-15-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Echase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:18 AM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I like your book covers!
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
Echase
Connoisseur
Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
I like your book covers!
Thanks. My buddy Justin Byxbe did them for me. [Promotional link deleted - MODERAT0R]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-11-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #4
Echase
Connoisseur

The next morning, I awoke early. I showered and shaved clean, I even trimmed my hair. I donned my long-lapelled shirt, and my fancy sailboat tie. I felt ready to conquer. I certainly looked the part. I sprayed on some cologne, and even put on a bracelet. It was a platinum chain Christine had bought me; I hated it. I never wore it. I hated wearing jewelry altogether. I had explained this to the crazy bitch on several occasions, but I had apparently been lacking the necessary conviction to part the drunken fog from her ditzy little brain. I hated the way it felt on my skin, I found myself compulsively flicking my wrist, adjusting it constantly. But it added to the look. I even throw gel in my hair, going all out. Gazing in the mirror, I didn’t recognize the man I had become. I looked like some guy named “Fat Cat Charles,” or “Boston Monroe.” I headed to the interview. I was a strange man in a strange city, back in my own truck. I arrived at the office, where a couple of other guys were walking up as well. They were also wearing shirts and ties, but I only spotted one of them with a bracelet. It appeared there would be some competition.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #5
Echase
Connoisseur

Read more today!
Old 12-31-2012, 03:38 AM   #6
Echase
Connoisseur

Looking for something different?
Old 01-16-2013, 02:38 AM   #7
Echase
Connoisseur

Gritty, raw, dark humor.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:19 AM   #8
Echase
Connoisseur

An excerpt:
I agreed, then hung up. A shirt and tie? What kind of fancy gig was this? I had hit the jackpot this time. I was to be a tie wearing vacuum master, swinging some kind of pocket watch about, pondering my heavily diversified portfolio. I hadn’t brought a tie with me, I didn’t think I would ever need one. I hadn’t even brought a dress-shirt for that matter. I headed up to the store with my last thirty dollars, in desperation. I managed to fine a cheap dress-shirt. It seemed normal, except for the collar. The lapels were elongated and strange; I hated them. I also managed to track down a tie, a nice one I might add. It was a dark-gold color, with little dark-blue sailboats on it. You couldn’t tell they were sailboats unless you held it right up under your eyes. But it was sharp, it had charisma. A characteristic it would surely transfer into its wearer through osmosis. It was the kind of tie that screamed, “Buy this f***** Vacuum!”
Old 02-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #9
Echase
Connoisseur

Perfect for Valentine's day! Or maybe not.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #10
Echase
Connoisseur

Free this week from lettuceneck.com/odyssey.html