Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-19-2019, 03:16 PM   #31
Fiat_Lux
Addict
Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: tablets
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikarti View Post
This is one of reasons to actually buy programs you like even if free version is enough. If app is subscription-based - it's even better in this regard
The program didn't have a non-free version;
It was affiliated with a major digital/analog media vendor.
When I talked to the company on the phone, I could order hardcopy books, but not videos or CDs. Using the app, I couldn't order anything.
Fiat_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote