Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 05-03-2021, 05:38 AM   #1
kindale
kindale began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Pw 4
Question Audiobooks on Kindle

Is there the possibility to upload audiobooks to kindle Paperwhite?

Please help me with tutorial, thank you
kindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:37 AM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Only audiobooks from Audible, and only on the most recent Paperwhite, the 10th generation model. You need Bluetooth earbuds as current Kindles have no speakers of their own.

Audible has decent Help files. It's not helpful to post multiple posts with the same question.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2021, 08:57 AM   #3
kindale

I can't find the section where it is already mentioned, where should I see please?

I have bluetooth headphones for connect to the kindle.
Is it mandatory to have a Audible subscription? Or can i upload the correct file extension?
The jailbreak could be a solution?
Thank you so much
Old 05-03-2021, 09:12 AM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post

Audible has decent Help files. It's not helpful to post multiple posts with the same question.
Not only is it not helpful, it’s a violation of the guidelines.

@kindale: Read the guidelines before posting again.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 09:13 AM   #5
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As far as I know, they must be Audible files from Audible. I don't use audiobooks much, and when I do I use my iPhone. The touch screen controls on a Kindle are fumbly and slow...I only tried it once to see how it works.

On earlier Kindle models that had text to speech, you could use MP3 files. But that was years ago. I can't help with jail breaking as I've never done it.

I meant it's not helpful for you (or anyone) to post the same thing in multiple forums. You post in the correct place, and wait for someone to answer. It's easier for you and everyone else to follow just 1 thread.
Advert
Old 05-03-2021, 11:22 AM   #6
kindale

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Not only is it not helpful, it’s a violation of the guidelines.

@kindale: Read the guidelines before posting again.
What have I violated?
Old 05-03-2021, 12:51 PM   #7
Deskisamess
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindale View Post
What have I violated?
Have you read the Guidelines? It is very clear.
Old 05-25-2021, 05:46 AM   #8
kindale

With jailbreak are there any solution?
Old 05-25-2021, 08:38 AM   #9
Deskisamess
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindale View Post
With jailbreak are there any solution?
Look in the Kindle Developer's Forum. That's where discussion and info about jail breaking is found.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=150

Tags
audiobooks, kindle