Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 AM   #1
Skaven
Skaven began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2i, Nuut 2 EU Ver,
wher can i get Barnes & Noble Nook, i live in EU

hello, do anybody known where i can order Barnes & Noble nook outside USA i live in Sweden EU, so i cant order from Barnes & Noble web shop

// Sorry About My Spelling I´m Dyslectic //
Skaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:05 AM   #2
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
eBay, but you're going to pay more than what B&N charges for it.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2009, 09:07 AM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Unless you have a kind soul on here to send you the nook.
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
There are companies that do that for you, like myus.com. It will cost you extra money, of course. See also this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59930
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaven View Post
hello, do anybody known where i can order Barnes & Noble nook outside USA i live in Sweden EU, so i cant order from Barnes & Noble web shop

// Sorry About My Spelling I´m Dyslectic //
Wait for it to be in stock; which is sometime at the end of January. You'll get a way better deal with a little patience.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert