Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
Binkyboy
Binkyboy began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Touch
New Dictionary for Nook ST?

I was wondering if there is a way to put a new dictionary, that will work on my Nook Touch? I do not care at all for the one that is provided on the Nook. It leaves me more confused when I use it than before I looked up the word...I would sure appreciate any and all help with this.

Thank You Very Much,
Dennis
Binkyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #2
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
There are several earlier threads on this topic, so you could try a search. Basically, the answer is "no," without rooting. However, I disagree with you about the dictionary that comes with it - I have usually found it to be amazingly comprehensive.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert