Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-10-2024, 09:28 AM   #1
thereisthat
thereisthat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Wallabag fetch local content through bookmarklet

Hi, I use https://dotepub.com to generate an epub from webs on my smarphone (through a bookmarklet) and it fetches the content locally. Is there any way of doing something similar with wallabag on smartphone browsers?

best regards
thereisthat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 02:37 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Wallabag supports epub as an output.
KOReader uses that support on its wallabag plugin to fetch epubs from your/a wallabag server.

Your specific question has nothing to do with KO, unless I'm missing something. You might find better answers in the Android or iOS subforums.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote