Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-09-2024, 09:28 PM   #1
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
KOReader on Forma

Just came back to KOReader for the first time since I gave my Aura H20 to my brother in law, which had KSM+KOReader installed.

Didn't install KOReader on my Forma until this past weekend, and I totally forgot why I love it. It's fantastic customizing the reading experience exactly the way I like it. The alt bar and status bar are very useful.

The file explorer is leaps and bounds better than it was on my Aura H20.

The best ereader for these devices. If I ever get a Boox Page or Poke 5, I'm definitely using KOReader as the default.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote