Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 12-29-2023, 05:59 AM   #1
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Problem after fresh install

I did a factory reset of my Sage, then patched it using kobopatch, and everything was fine. Then I ran the most recent KOReader ps1, and ran into a problem. The install dialog showed no errors, but when it was completed and I ejected the device, "My Books" now looks rather different, as the screenshots show. I'm guessing that for some reason the hidden files are NOT being ignored, how do I fix this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	205469   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	205470   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	205471  
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 06:30 AM   #2
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
An "uninstall" and reinstall seems to have fixed it
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 12:48 PM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Usual Nickel USBMS shenanigans .

In the future, try to only start an USB connection from the *Home* screen, not anywhere else. And, ideally, right after a cold boot.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote