Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-15-2014, 01:01 AM   #1
acitore
acitore began at the beginning.

Device: none
How to reverse thread posts?

Not sure where to see if this question has been asked/answered...

Recently started using this site. Why is it that when I click on a post, the latest answer is at the top instead of the post question? I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to read the post and then work my way up. How do I change it? I've looked on the User CP and all the other link options and don't see an option. Help - it's very irritating!

Thanks.
acitore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:04 AM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
It's a setting under Edit Options in your User CP. Scroll down to Thread Display Options and choose Linear - Oldest First.

Hope this helps, and welcome to MobileRead!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:49 AM   #3
acitore
acitore began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you! I new it was an easy fix. I had actually gone into Options, but hadn't scrolled down far enough.
acitore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
FYI, there's also an easy way to go skip the ones you've already read (based on the last time you logged in and clicked on that link - it doesn't really know if you actually read every one in the thread, it just assumes it).

If you look at the top of the thread, there's a link on the left-hand side that says "View First Unread". There's also a box with a down-arrow that does the same thing.

You can also see that option when view the list of all New Posts (which you can get to using the menu at the top).
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote