Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-06-2021, 12:17 AM   #1
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PaperWhite 5, Aura One, Glowlight Plus, Scribe, Sage
6.8" PW arrived today and disappointing

My new 6.8" PW 5 arrived today. I plugged it in and began setting it up. Imagine my pleasant surprise when it showed 7 titles per page in my library rather than the STUPID 5 titles per page of my Oasis. Then it got all the way through setup and also showed only 5 titles per page. So it is just as stupid as the Oasis. I expected it but for a few minutes I was pleasantly surprised and had hope.
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:28 PM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDB View Post
My new 6.8" PW 5 arrived today. I plugged it in and began setting it up. Imagine my pleasant surprise when it showed 7 titles per page in my library rather than the STUPID 5 titles per page of my Oasis. Then it got all the way through setup and also showed only 5 titles per page. So it is just as stupid as the Oasis. I expected it but for a few minutes I was pleasantly surprised and had hope.
That's rubbing salt into the wound to show 7 titles then snatch 2 of them away.

BTW, my 2009 K2 with 6" 167dpi screen shows 10 titles per page.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert