Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-13-2017, 06:15 PM   #1
frank33_publish
frank33_publish began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paper White
Delete Thread

Please delete this thread I can't figure out how to do it.

Last edited by frank33_publish; 12-16-2017 at 03:34 PM.
frank33_publish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 09:37 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I was willing to pay the 99 cents until I saw your look inside.
10 chapters 24 pages.
The first is a full page of disclaimers (boilerplate).
Second page is table of contents and the ubiquitous congratulations for downloading this book.

Oh and to anyone interested please note it is note a good idea to ever put your email address in a public forum.

Edited to add: I don't want it as a gift either.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:03 PM   #3
frank33_publish

Cinisajoy,

I'm sorry that you were disappointed with what you saw. Yes, naturally the table of contents, introduction, and copyright come first, just as in any book. There is plenty of meat and potato content just a few pages later.

And yes, it's not a good idea to put your email on a public forum. That's why you can send a private message if you're interested... Thanks for your time.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:44 PM   #4
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank33_publish View Post
Cinisajoy,

I'm sorry that you were disappointed with what you saw. Yes, naturally the table of contents, introduction, and copyright come first, just as in any book. There is plenty of meat and potato content just a few pages later.

And yes, it's not a good idea to put your email on a public forum. That's why you can send a private message if you're interested... Thanks for your time.
That wasn't what turned me off. I won't read your book because of one line.
That one line is in every copy and pasted from the internet ebook.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:33 PM   #5
frank33_publish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
That wasn't what turned me off. I won't read your book because of one line.
That one line is in every copy and pasted from the internet ebook.
Okay, thanks for your time in checking out the book anyway, I truly appreciate it.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:06 PM   #6
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Has the "Look Inside" of that book changed in the past couple of hours?
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:54 PM   #7
frank33_publish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
Has the "Look Inside" of that book changed in the past couple of hours?
Yes, I took the feedback and applied it. I moved the copyright page to the end of the book so customers could get a better idea of what the book was actually about.
Old 12-14-2017, 04:36 PM   #8
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Yes, I took the feedback and applied it. I moved the copyright page to the end of the book so customers could get a better idea of what the book was actually about.
Did you take out the "I scammed this book" line?

I will give you a hint. Congratulating your reader for tapping or clicking on a button.
Old 12-14-2017, 04:38 PM   #9
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
The look inside looks much better except for that awful line.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:56 PM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Sent you a PM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 05:17 AM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
The link to the title, which the author deleted from his post, is here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07882G7H9?tag=mr060-20

if anyone wishes to purchase it or to engage in further discussion.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free, free book, free e books, free e-book, free kindle book