Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
davebalme
Enthusiast
davebalme began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Ipad, Kobo Wireless, Archos 70b & 80G9. And a Kobo Arc
Levro EB-701T?

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but has anybody any comments on this reader? A friend bought one from an online store but other than the blurb there I've not been able to find anything else out about it.
davebalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
Skellfree
Skellfree began at the beginning.

Hi Dave,

Like you, I saw this one and liked the price, but as you say, other than the identical blurb on all the places this item is available, there are no real customer reviews. Very unusual that, which makes me think it's not that good and I would be wasting my £85...
Skellfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2011, 03:14 AM   #3
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Curious if this is the same device as the Pocketbook 701 device? None of the images I have found show this as a color device but rather what appears to be a basic E-ink type screen device.

But if this is the same hardware as the PB 701 then one can only wonder of the PB firmware can be installed to turn it into the same device.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote