Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #241
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
I haven't read through all of these posts but just in case...thie table of contents is missing.
Thanks. I left out on purpose because I figured it was just another thing to break but if people use it then perhaps I should reconsider?
Sam Landstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #242
Sam Landstrom
Zealot
Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sam Landstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Don't have an iPad/iPhone. Curious to know where MetaGame is on the top 50 now (if it's even on there).

Thanks,
Sam
Old 07-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #243
steph_g
Book Lover
steph_g doesn't littersteph_g doesn't litter

Device: iPad, iPhone 3GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Landstrom View Post
Don't have an iPad/iPhone. Curious to know where MetaGame is on the top 50 now (if it's even on there).

Thanks,
Sam
#46 of the top 50 free books, as of right now. #2 in sci/fi fantasy free books.

Last edited by steph_g; 07-09-2010 at 12:15 AM.
steph_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:04 AM   #244
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph_g View Post
#46 of the top 50 free books, as of right now. #2 in sci/fi fantasy free books.
Still holding on.

Thanks steph_g!

Sam
Old 07-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #245
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
congrats!
Belatedly, thanks.

BTW, Scott, sent you some karma and karma to several other helpful folks on this thread.

Sam
http://samlandstrom.com
Old 07-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #246
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

well thanks.. not necessary.. you're #2 in the sci-fi/fantasy category and #51 overall right now in the US store.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #247
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
well thanks.. not necessary.. you're #2 in the sci-fi/fantasy category and #51 overall right now in the US store.
Thanks for the update. So my orbit is slowly degrading. Well, that's to be expected.

The karma thing is interesting. I assumed I would be actually giving karma to people from my own karma storage, but I still have the same amount. I suppose that makes sense since otherwise giving karma away would be rather rare, indeed.

Sam
Free IBook
Paperback
Old 07-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #248
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

MetaGame hit 100 ratings with 4.5 stars. Whoohoo! Thanks to all of you who rated.

Sam
Free IBook
Paperback
Old 07-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #249
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

My publisher is doing their final edit on the re-release of MetaGame. After that, they will be printing some early copies to send to media. If you know any bloggers or other media-types that might like a free copy for review, let me know.

Thanks,
Sam
Free IBook
Paperback
Old 07-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #250
rakulos
Connoisseur
rakulos began at the beginning.

Device: ipad, K3, acer aspire switch 10
An excellent read - thank you Sam, allthough I'm now feeling down that I cant join a proper spanker game :P
I liked the ending - it would have been too easy for a major deus ex machina moment which you avoided nicely I think.
rakulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:37 PM   #251
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakulos View Post
An excellent read - thank you Sam, allthough I'm now feeling down that I cant join a proper spanker game :P
I liked the ending - it would have been too easy for a major deus ex machina moment which you avoided nicely I think.
Don't worry, I'm sure proper spank games are on the way.

Thanks for the props!

Sam
Free IBook
Paperback
Old 07-28-2010, 01:34 AM   #252
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

What's MetaGame's rank now?

In a way, it's good I don't have an iPad or I'd be checking it every couple of hours.

Thanks,
Sam
Old 07-28-2010, 01:49 AM   #253
steph_g
Book Lover
steph_g doesn't littersteph_g doesn't litter

Device: iPad, iPhone 3GS
Current rankings

#47 all free books, #2 sci fi/fantasy free books.
steph_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:50 PM   #254
Sam Landstrom
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph_g View Post
#47 all free books, #2 sci fi/fantasy free books.
Thanks steph_g! #47 is better than I expected. Was at #51, so got a little bounce somehow.

Sam
Free IBook
Paperback
Old 08-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #255
Tim_A
Tim_A began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad, PRS-600
Finished! ( ok, so I' not a fast reader, at leat in terms of hours spent reading) Anyhow, loved it; especially the ending Well done!
Tim_A is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, high tech, metagame, science fiction