Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-01-2013, 06:21 AM   #1
profjones
profjones began at the beginning.

Device: none
Conversion of Endnotes .docx to .epub

I converted a .docx file successfully to .epub. However, each endnote now appears on a separate "page" in the eBook version. I would like the endnotes to appear in a list as in a print version, with the "return to citation in text" option still enabled in epub.

Can anyone suggest how to do this?

Thanks.
profjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by profjones View Post
I converted a .docx file successfully to .epub. However, each endnote now appears on a separate "page" in the eBook version. I would like the endnotes to appear in a list as in a print version, with the "return to citation in text" option still enabled in epub.

Can anyone suggest how to do this?
I would open the book in Sigil, select all of the endnote html pages, right click on any of the html pages selected and select merge.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
conversion, endnotes